Monday, September 26, 2005

What the Fuck Is Going On? Truer words have never been spoken.

Shit. This blog is so old..it's got the OLD password.

My life.

My l i fe.

It's so good and so bad at the same time.. the tension is killing me and keeping me alive.

Tenative titles for my forthcoming book of essays:

" 10 Years of instability "

" The Invisibility of Modern Nomadism "
........


Fuck the internet.

Fuck you..and you..and you. You're cool...

No matter how dark the night gets..the light shines.

Light blinks on sleeping printer.

ders ================================

Dear god, somebody save ..

It's all there for your asking.

DO IT!

I love you and my "instability" is slowly destroying. \
All words burn. Signifying nothing but everythingfalls off into space. A thousnd h-bombs to vaporize th e barriers and wall s between us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

11:44 PM  
Blogger LyraVega's Outworldly Delights said...

every every every eevery every every every every bodyvery every bodyevery every every every every bodyevery every every every every bodyevery every every every every bodyevery every every every every bodyevery every every every every bodyevery every every every every bodyis living in an illusion. fucked by dreams-made love to by the truth, raped by knowing that it is, i am i said, it's not a dream SO MUCH AS a painful reality.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous k/ron said...

dont ever give up!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home