Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lot's of sales going on

cuff links
french cuffs
duncan quinn
fedora hats
writing anything even if it's a stupid list
walking aimlessly
lists
top tens
quality
frugal
the funk throne
the year 2015
cashmere
kudzu
holy basil
milk thistle
crystals
syriana
match point
fort greene
sleep
red eyes
black eyes
dj lexx
finding a new job
hope
love
lust
connection
emancipate
soul power
staying up late

my bed is my desk

It's like

I've bought almost 20 books in the past two months and I hav'nt finished one.

Searching.

I surrendered my life to god

no

to the higher good

ok

I said "Make me an instrument of your peace"

Listening to everything in it's right place on the train


Cried almost a little

What I got was "buy nice clothes".

ok

I got soaked in the rain and flew drunk through the night shift.

Met new people.

Still think I can't talk or write or do anything.

Buy nice clothes.

So much falls around and buy nice clothes.

The tao that can be explained is not the tao. Sigh.

Just let it all go.

"ARe you a king? Can you tell me what you want!?"

Today is forever. Love is on the way.

DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW...

"{48} The student learns by daily increment ...
The student learns by daily increment.
The Way is gained by daily loss,
Loss upon loss until
At last comes rest.

By letting go, it all gets done;
The world is won by those who let it go!
But when you try and try,
The world is then beyond the winning."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home