Saturday, July 03, 2004

Random post #2

I love her sooo much but i know she is okay. An overtly sexual flirtatious bad girl and i love her to death. Smokers with an active sexual life -i assumed- drunks billiard freaks.

A simply planned night out turns into an evening of hilarity and nostalgic bemusement with a little flirtatious sexual stimulation thrown in for good measure. When i started the whole all about me series about my past i started with a little outline to help me keep track of things and what i have done? :> I started with one train of thought and ended up in a completely unexpected place. Now my husband and his friend walked in the room and my train of thought has been sidetracked to the smoke of the mans cigarette and the smell of coffee brewing. I looked at the grinning face of my husband and pointed at him after i finished stirring the fries around. I finished off the weed enjoyed my stay with my aunt cousins. Youre just a shit talking bitch and you dont even begin to know how the fuck i roll :( Youre just jealous because the voices only talk to me. You guys are just jealous cause im hellakool. Even in the most aroused of moments i find myself thinking that guys are just goofy looking when naked. I find myself watching terrifying movies alone in the middle of the night. Many a times i find myself trying to calm down holding tight to the chair im sitting on inhaling deeply. I find myself kinda wanting to crywhy is my body betraying me why have i betrayed my body pushed it too hard without preparing enough failed to protect muscles from excessive strain :) But now i find myself with a need to say stuff. Ive been quiet with the bush hate lately but now i have a reason to hate him all over again?! More and more lately ive been noticing comments hes made and stances hes taken that arent in keeping with the image he tries so desperately to portray mr father of ap. Lately ive been trying to figure out where the fine line is drawn between maturity and immaturity :( Even if youre still trying to figure out who that is ;-) Hallo i tink youre cute even if youre job description isnt a real job description.

His description of himself was most accurate down to the maroon chrome motorcycle. When youve prayed to god so youll know his willwhen youve prayed and prayed and you dont know stillwhen you want to stop cause youve had your fill? If you dont know why well then youre not close enough to me to matter. I mean like if you dont know about this totally brand new show called buffy you should totally get into it because it is so kewl.

If you dont know what that is just put the initials in any search engine query and you will see what you have been missing. I dont know what that boy you call pikachu sees in you he obvisouly likesyou. I dont know what the hell he did to my toilet but its no longer leaking so alls good. I dont know what the solution is but its just wrong.

I dont know what matt or trevors reaction to the film was. My whole life i dont know what this song means. I dont know what this means.

I dont know what im going to do with myself once its over :-( I dont know what people i was thinking of telling that nothing. I dont know what i hope she and dayle decide about the room switching possibility. But in that ever-present post-college quandry i dont know what to do :-( But i guess that if there was ever a good time to say and do a lot of stupid things then that first ultra-naive year of college is the time to do it.

Well ive done a lot of stupid things. But ive done a lot of studying since and stuff tends to fall out :0 Shes done a lot of work in an elementary school in the past few years more volunteer than paid.

Were well aware it has a lot of work needed and it definitely needs to be documented? It didnt totally suck but it could have been better and it was definitely no the mummy or even the mummy returns. Its timing couldnt have been better seeing as im in the uncomfortable between state of crying vomiting and falling asleep. It couldnt have been real there was no way a human could have no he wasnt human. You struggle to arrange the fabric over yourself so as to retain a semblance of dignity but it is useless. No matter how much you struggle you cant manage to shake off depression. Material objects come and go no matter how much you love them.

Time for bed,
-- Catty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home