Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Sick Day # 2

Lets hear it for strep throat. Fucking awsome. You know it's bad when the doctor and nurse are like "DAMN" when they look into your throat.

Last night I returned to Medicus exactly one month from when I first went there for my horrible sore throat. This time, the rapid strep test came up positive. I think they missed it last time. Hopefully this will be the LAST TIME I will get sick, ever!

This ordeal makes me wish I had health insuranse. It also may turn me into some kind of germaphobe, washing my hands every 5 minutes.

I'm going to make the rest of today a productive one. Yesterday I sat around and slept, hoping this sickness would go away, until I gave up and went to the doctor.

I can't wait to take my next dose of anti-biotics, YES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home