Monday, April 18, 2005

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain

I'm frozen in carbonite.. no wait that metaphor is stupid, nostalgia is dead with the exception of hypermodernism. Um.

The futality of my days are starting to get to me. I see people everyday who act out these repetetive rituals THE SAME DAMN THING EVERYDAY. They literally walk in the same path and wait for the train in the same spot.

and

and it's me too, and not always but sometimes.

Work..blah blah, it's all about the money of course. All ways lead to the money. God, the money. Oh the irony. LOL and OMFG . Run fast enough and far enough and you will be back where you started.

"DON"T JUST DO SOMETHING, SIT THERE!"

Reality is groundhog day.

and reality is the matrix
and reality is the fucking garden of eden paridise
garage and never never land
and it's none of these things untill infinty crawls back to wherever it came from

this psychic told me the other side is like...

it's all so stupid

and energy is all there is like Donna Eden says

and einstein says

and Jane says

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
And speak my point of view
But it's not sane, It's not sane

I just want some one to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake
Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
So stay with me and I'll have it made

And I don't understand why I sleep all day
And I start to complain that there's no rain
And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape

escape......escape......escape......

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
ya don't like my point of view
ya think I'm insane
Its not sane......it's not sane

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home