Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Recursive Cursive

I so "less than three" my blog.

I've been reading back posts, mostly being directed via my sitemeter - where visitors have come and looked. Mr. Danomyte's World seems to be well liked by Google. I show up at the top of all kinds of bizarre searches. Try "Paris Hilton" "Storm King" or aphrodesiac. shit. I should be selling something, like my imaginary drug I dreamed up last night. It's kind of like this pt-141+the best ecstacy ever x 1,000,000 + attaining Nirvana x bliss + full body orgasm x 20000000000000000000000000000000000. I swear I know how to make it.

Like I've said before, it's all just poetry.

I was so productive yesterday, now I'm beat tired.

Everything is in flux.

Feeling you, dog. Word to Reemer too. All that via Noah, I think.

Desktop Orb Could Reform Energy Hogs


That's the kind of design thinking we need around here.

How To Make Lindsay Lohan Less Interesting.

I want to get a little "back in the day" right now. Ok, maybe last year is not quite back in the day, but maybe... Everyone serious, I mean REALLY serious about blogging should go and study the entire oeuvre of Chartreuse aka Prince Campbell. Everyone is so fucking business these days. Blah blah blah, look at my self improvement web 2.0 blog. (note: I'm not hating. Shout out to the number one baller, Steve Pavlina. Get at me man, I need to make all that sweet web money!) Chartruse had such a great sense of style. Style and content, and kind of poetic too.

Speaking of less than three-ing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home