Wednesday, March 03, 2010

SO Today...


OK.


SO yesterday I woke up and the sun was shining, etc.

TODAY I wake up feeling groggy, not rested, anxious -- it's rainng, windy and blustery like crazy out. Also, lest night, although I was tired before bed, I could not fall asleep, had dreams where my boss(s) were saying I was horrible, etc., then I dreamt I was on some trip with my sister and her horrible boyfriend, and noone was on my side.
As I was falling asleep also last night, I would constantly think about "problems" and negative shit.

Not quite sure what this is all about.

I've been on this "detox", which is more about healthy physical living (for only 2 days) -- but perhaps a mental detaox is happening as well.

Interesting.

Oh well, I'm feeling better after having writen this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home