Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Spelling iz for Fools

I've never really considered writing before. The Gould family has a long tradition of image making that goes back at least four generations. Maybe that's it. I love making pictures but not untill right now have I actually thought about writing. I love books. I've had a blog in one form or another since 1998, that's writing. All those pesky grammer and spelling rules may have kept me away from writing, REALLY writing. Hmmm. Maybe I'm liking writing because it's so clear, writing can be lucid in ways that visual communications cannot be. Fuck, This is great.


Today I found the blog of Tony Pierce. Fucking amazing.



"... a 1967 international treaty holds that everything in the solar system, except Earth itself, is the property of everyone in the world and no one country."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home