Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Kate!


Here's to 29 years on earth, and to lots more!

I'm so proud and excited to have you as my sister. You have done amazing things and touched so many lives and had such great adventures.

Motherhood, Spain, Morocco, Syracuse, Campus D, Temp Jobs...

I remember when you left for Colorado, I was happy to see you embark on a new phase of your life, but sad that you would be so far away. It was such a leap into the unknown, but in many ways that's what you do best. Jumping head-first into a new and foreign situation with enthusiasm and joy, where most dare not tread. Whether it's learning a new language, befriending a stranger or traveling on your own to an unfamiliar country you always go for it.

Caring, funny, giving, dedicated...

...Gould time!

...and the most responsible person I know. Making it through hairy situations where a weaker person would have given up.

The Chevy!

You are always in my thoughts and even though we are miles apart. You are a true friend, always there for me to talk, listen or offer advice.

I thank you for being you.



Know that even when I don't seem to be around, I'm looking out for you behind the scenes.

Love,

"Yo brother and friend" Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home