Friday, May 09, 2008

Donate To The Fresh Air Fund



Even though I heart the city, I know how important it is to GTFO once in a while. I just got back from a quick trip upstate, and I feel so refreshed and grounded. It's great to smell fresh air, and just be in open spaces. It's like your spirit can relax and breathe the way it's supposed to.

That being said, think about how great The Fresh Air Fund's programs must be for kids in the city, who otherwise might not be able to get out?

I'm on FAF's mailing list, and they're kind enough to send me notepads and other shwag to try and get donations. In place of that, I'm giving this shout out, and appeal to all my millions of readers to give if you can.

See you in the country side!

- Danomyte

[photo by the dope "Wiseacre Photo"]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home