Wednesday, October 01, 2008

500th Post

So here we are. 500 posts is not a huge amount considering how damn long I've maintained this blog (around 6 years!), but fuck it - I'm declaring it a milestone.

Lets get on with it.



This library is so ill. As he says, I could live in it.

Life status: pretty good right now. As always, I'm working on getting it better.

Listening + digging:



Disco-Rock for days from Jaz, straight out of Charleston, SC. He gives Harvey a run for his money, for real.

http://www.cosmicdisco.co.uk/2007/10/11/jaz-leather-get-going-exclusive-mix/

A crazy commenter on one of my psfk posts today made me realize I'm not as jaded as I thought.

Big shout out to the times (2001-2003), friends and culture (both internet and real life) that this blog, and much of my current trajectory was born out of. Also, shout out to 2003-2005 era. Fruitful times. 2007-now, interesting times - this past year has been an incredible adventure.

...what's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home