Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Screen Cleaner, or "The horse jumped over the fucking fence,"




I don't know where the days go. How is it the middle of March already?

What do I have to show for it?

“Life happens too fast for you ever to think about it. If you could just persuade people of this, but they insist on amassing information.”


you said it my man

Feeling very depressed right now, wishing I had some xanax. I'm not really sure what's up.

Feeling stuck, but not really in a rut -- more like I need a goal or purpose, something to pull me ahead. Things are cool, but it's kind of the daily grind, rush, rush and do it. Thought, depth, vision? I don't feel apart of any such thing. Spiritually dry.

The world. Hm. The world, flat data sharing and laughing but flat -- commercials on TV become the reality -- fast foreword everyone, who cares....

I don't want to care about the future, I want to care about now, and the next now, and the next.

Ay, yo - word up Paula Gamble

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home