Monday, January 12, 2004

Mission in Life

I read an interview in Grand Slam Magazine today with Ricky Powell. He said something along the lines of how he gets paid to be his self. That's pretty deep. That's something I wanna do.

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been really getting to the bottom of what this next phase of my life is going to be all about. That's a clue. Other hints are popping up. It also seems I may have more readers than i thought. I was linked under "misc cool blogs" by Marty oflivingtech.net. I was listed right above Tony Pierce! I'm not worthy. I guess this is clearly another sign from the higher power to up the ante around here.

oh my god.

"The Story Of The Eye"

I just read the first few chapters tonight at Karen's house.

No wonder Bjork is so out there. Seems it's one of her favorite books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home