Monday, January 12, 2004

"Somebody's Got A Case Of The Mondays!"

I need to beam myself out of this place. I gotta rip a hole in the fabric of reality and let some of the good stuff flow into this universe! Come-on Eshcaton, where you at?

At least the snow has got to go. I'd like to enjoy winter. Not a fanatical, skiiing, ice-skating, "winter is my favorite season" kind of love; but just to be able to dig it.

Right now, I fucking can't stand it.

Cold, snow, dark, wind, chapped, salt, dry, sharp, grey, dormant. Makes my triple-warmer meridian go into overdrive.

Lately Mondays depress me. Tuesdays are pretty good. Wednesdays depend. Thursday is so-so. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are pretty cool. The weeks are beginning to fly by, in a boring weak blur. Life has become a fifth generation copy, dubbed into static.

I feel as though there is not a whole lot to look foreward to. My money problems are not getting fixed fast enough. The weather is unforgiving. I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping. Don't know what I want to do with my life. Blah blah blah. Talking about my problems is so annoying, but it's cathartic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home